Third Judicial Circuit Court: 1441 St Antoine
Wayne County Third Judicial: 1025 E Forest Ave.
Court of Appeals: 3044 E Grand Blvd.
36th District Court: 421 Madison St.
Frank Murphy Hall of Justice: 1441 St Antoine Room 100.
Theodore Levin United States Courthouse: 231 W Lafayette Blvd. (located in United States District Court).
US Bankruptcy Court: 211 W Fort St Suite 2100.
Third Judicial Circuit Court: 2 Woodward Ave. (in the Coleman A. Young Municipal Center).
Wayne County Third Circuit Court: 2 Woodward Ave. (located in the Frank Murphy Hall of Justice).
SERVING DETROIT SINCE 1963
- Leading edge technology
- On call reporters every day
- Complimentary out-of-state and country scheduling (one call we do everything)
- Complimentary conference rooms
- Realtime to laptop or IPAD when requested prior to deposition
- Complimentary repository (clients have 24/7 access to their files)
- In –house video & videoconferencing
- Owner after hours contact (family owned and operated)
- Transparent Itemized invoices
- Our staff is available 24/7 to accommodate all last-minute requests
That our attention to accuracy and the maintenance of the highest standards in our profession sets us apart.
Established in 1963 Hanson Renaissance Court Reporting & Video has a reputation for providing impeccable service with fast, accurate, reporters capable of providing in-depth experience in all aspects of court reporting: depositions, hearings, arbitrations and court appearances.
Hanson/Renaissance Court Reporters are committed to excellence in reporting. Our clients’ wishes are of paramount concern to us. We are always available to discuss ways to customize our services toward meeting your special court reporting needs.