Detroit’s premier court reporting firm since 1963. We are small enough to give personalized service to all our clients yet large enough to handle a voluminous deposition schedule. We offer the latest technological advances available to the legal and court reporting professions at competitive prices.
We are proud of our record of excellent service across the great state of Michigan.
SERVING DETROIT SINCE 1963
- Leading edge technology
- On call reporters every day
- Complimentary out-of-state and country scheduling (one call we do everything)
- Complimentary conference rooms
- Realtime to laptop or IPAD when requested prior to deposition
- Complimentary repository (clients have 24/7 access to their files)
- In –house video & videoconferencing
- Owner after hours contact (family owned and operated)
- Transparent Itemized invoices
- Our staff is available 24/7 to accommodate all last-minute requests
That people are the most valuable asset of our company, and we embrace the finest court reporting talent.
That our attention to accuracy and the maintenance of the highest standards in our profession sets us apart.
Established in 1963 Hanson Renaissance Court Reporting & Video has a reputation for providing impeccable service with fast, accurate, reporters capable of providing in-depth experience in all aspects of court reporting: depositions, hearings, arbitrations and court appearances.
Hanson/Renaissance Court Reporters are committed to excellence in reporting. Our clients’ wishes are of paramount concern to us. We are always available to discuss ways to customize our services toward meeting your special court reporting needs.